[Verifpal] Verifpal at INDOCRYT 2020 and RWC 2021

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at symbolic.software
Sat Dec 12 21:04:04 CET 2020

Hello everyone,

This email is a reminder that there will be a Verifpal talk at INDOCRYPT 2020, which starts tomorrow. Putting Verifpal aside, the program for INDOCRYPT 2020 is very exciting, and I suggest you all tune in for the livestream on YouTube:
https://indocrypt2020.iiitb.ac.in/programme_schedule/

The Verifpal pre-recorded presentation is available here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlAnU0OpnSs

Also, there will be another different Verifpal presentation (with new material!) at the upcoming IACR Real World Cryptography Symposium in January 2021:
https://rwc.iacr.org/2021/program.php

The RWC 2021 program is especially stunning (maybe the most exciting program I’ve ever seen for a conference in my life), and so I definitely encourage everyone to virtually attend RWC 2021.

Registration for both events is not expensive: in the case of RWC 2021, registration is free if you’re already a member of the IACR.

I hope you are all prepared for a Merry Christmas and a happy new year’s holiday celebration.