[Verifpal] Verifpal for Nova

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at symbolic.software
Sun Nov 29 09:53:16 CET 2020

Hello everyone,

Verifpal language support and syntax highlighting is now available for Panic Software’s Nova code editor:
https://nova.app

The extension, Verifpal for Nova, can be installed normally through Nova’s Extension Library.

This means that Verifpal now has language support for Nova, Visual Studio Code, and Vim.

The Nova extension is not as full-featured as the Visual Studio Code extension and doesn’t turn Nova into an IDE or something like we’re doing with VSCode. But it’s still nice to have. I basically just created it because I personally use Nova.

I hope others find it useful.