[Verifpal] Personal post on Verifpal's first year

Loup Vaillant-David loup at loup-vaillant.fr
Tue Sep 8 01:36:00 CEST 2020

Hello Nadim,

> This is a more personal posting, but I've decided to document some of
> my less positive experiences in working on Verifpal during the first
> year.

I'm sorry you had to go through this. I had no idea. What you're doing
here is important, trying to shut it down like that is disgusting.
Having faced similar (though softer) hostility, I can relate.

> My hope is that:
> 1. This will act as a deterrent against future behavior,

If I may, the deterrent is likely to be more effective if you name the
culprits you can prove the behaviour of. It will expose you even more
of course… tough choice. If it helps, few people could be the "lead
developer" you were talking about.

In any case, keep up the good work. We need more accessible
verification tools, not less.

Loup.