[Verifpal] Personal post on Verifpal's first year

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at symbolic.software
Mon Sep 7 21:15:33 CEST 2020

Hello everyone,

This is a more personal posting, but I've decided to document some of my
less positive experiences in working on Verifpal during the first year.

My hope is that:
1. This will act as a deterrent against future behavior,
2. I will feel that I have spoken out against what I see as abusive
behavior.

The post is available here:
https://nadim.computer/posts/2020-09-07-loathing.html

<https://nadim.computer/posts/2020-09-07-loathing.html>Again, a more
professional posting about Verifpal's first year, full with our (thankfully
much more substantive!) positive achievements is available here:
https://blog.symbolic.software/2020/09/02/one-year-of-verifpal-understanding-verifpals-relationship-with-cryptographic-protocol-security/

Sent from office