[Verifpal] Announcing VerifHub

Friedrich Wiemer friedrich.wiemer at rub.de
Sun Jun 28 22:25:40 CEST 2020

Dear Nadim,

thanks for this awesome possibility! :)

I think it would be nice to have the option to submit a model as
"public" (in contrast to the (now) default "private") and to have a list
of the public models - this would also allow to have lots of example
models when learning how to use verifpal. What do you think?

Best
Friedrich

--
Dr. Friedrich Wiemer,