[Verifpal] Announcing VerifHub

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at symbolic.software
Sun Jun 28 22:11:45 CEST 2020

Hello everyone,

I just finished migrating VerifHub from its testing server to its own production server.

I noticed that about a dozen models were submitted this weekend. Unfortunately they will not be migrated to the production VerifHub server.

You may resubmit your models if you wish: now that we are in production stage, you can expect the service to be reliable and there will be no data loss.