[Verifpal] generating sequence diagrams?

Marko Schuetz-Schmuck markoschuetz at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 27 19:04:34 CEST 2020

Dear Nadim,

thanks for the detailed response.

I am using version 1.0.4 of the VS code extension. I think it's not
picking up my installation of verifpal correctly. When I hover over any
part of the source code I do not get the popup. I have the installation
using snap, so

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 13 Apr 21 11:40 /var/lib/snapd/snap/bin/verifpal -> /usr/bin/snap

Could that play a role here?

Thanks and best regards,

Marko