[Verifpal] Flatpak package

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at symbolic.software
Wed Apr 22 09:15:25 CEST 2020

I looked into Flatpak and while I agree that it seems technically superior
and more well-supported than Snap, it is severely handicapped when it comes
to the distribution of CLI apps. Having users type flatpak run
org.symbolicsoft.Verifpal every time seems to be a very bad idea.

We will stick to Snap for now, but please bring this up again in the future
in case:

1. Flatpak evolves,
2. Another suitable contender to Snap appears.

Thank you,

Sent from office