[Verifpal] Flatpak package

Tue Apr 21 21:17:40 CEST 2020

Hi,
I already provided the links on why snap is basically not "for Linux",
but "for Ubuntu" despite it's otherwise claims, and the technical
reasons, e.g. that it does not support sandboxing.

Though flatpak is intended for GUI apps, I dunno if Verifpal would work
(it can only be used as an add-on in VSCode AFAIK).