[Verifpal] Flatpak package

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at symbolic.software
Tue Apr 21 17:04:19 CEST 2020

Dear rugk,

Currently, Verifpal is available on one package manager per operating system:

- Windows: Scoop (https://scoop.sh)
- Linux: Snapcraft (https://snapcraft.io/)
- macOS: Homebrew (https://brew.sh/)

Does a compelling case exist for us to carry the additional maintenance cost of adopting two package managers (Snapcraft and Flatpak) for Linux? I do not see one.

Thanks,