[Verifpal] Snap permissions

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at symbolic.software
Mon Mar 2 22:38:21 CET 2020

Hello again everyone,

The issue has been resolved. If you run `snap refresh`, you should receive
an updated Verifpal build with a Snap sandbox configuration that allows it
to read Verifpal models so long as they reside within your user's home
directory. That means that if you install Verifpal via Snap, you won't be
able to use it to analyze models residing outside your home directory (such
as, for example, on a USB thumbdrive or, for some odd reason, within a
folder like /usr or something.)

I hope this is enough to make Verifpal via Snap work for you!

Sent from office