[Verifpal] Snap permissions

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at symbolic.software
Mon Mar 2 22:01:00 CET 2020

Hi everyone,

This is indeed an issue with the Snap Store's review process imposing a
strict set of restrictions through its default confinement policies.
Apparently I have to ask the Snap team to allow the Verifpal snap
application special permissions to access files inside the user's home
directory... seems annoying, but I'll get it done and keep you all posted.

Sorry for this; you can install Verifpal using other methods until this is
sorted if this issue is affecting your Linux desktop use of Verifpal.

Sent from office