[Verifpal] Error message (for mispelled keyword)

Friedrich Wiemer friedrich.wiemer at rub.de
Mon Mar 2 20:38:19 CET 2020

Dear Nadim,

consider the attached model. Here, the auth querry is mispelled
(authentification instead of authentication). Again, the error message
is a very generic:

> % verifpal verify auth.vp
> Verifpal 0.11.8 - https://verifpal.com
>   Warning • Verifpal is experimental software.
>  Verifpal • Parsing model 'auth.vp'...
>  Verifpal! Error: auth.vp:1:1 (0): no match found.

Does the parser allow e.g. to give the exact line of code, where the
error occured in the model? I guess this would be very helpful (and
looks like much less work than finding all possible misspelled keywords
etc.)

Best,
Friedrich

--