[Verifpal] Feature request: ring signatures

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at symbolic.software
Thu Feb 6 15:46:07 CET 2020

Dear Sebastian,

Ring signatures sounds like a great primitive to add to Verifpal. I propose the following interface:

```
principal Alice[
	knows private a
	knows private m
	ga = G^a
	// Alice has previously received G^b, G^c
	s = RINGSIGN(a, m, G^a, ga, gc)
]

Alice -> Bob: m, s, ga

principal Bob[
	_ = RINGSIGNVERIF(ga, m, s, ga, G^b, gc)?
]
```

Would this interface work for your use case?

Thank you,