[Verifpal] Feature request: ring signatures

Sebastian Reynaldo Verschoor sebastian.verschoor at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 5 22:01:05 CET 2020

Hi,

Not sure if this is the way to do it, but I'd like to request a new crypto primitive for Verifpal, namely ring signatures.

The reason is that I'd be interested in modelling OTRv4, where ring signatures are used for deniability. (In that context, I would only need unlinkable, untraceable signatures over three public keys, if that makes the request easier?)

As a possible alternative, I was wondering if you are planning the option for the user to construct their own primitives in some future release?

Thanks,

Sebastian