[Verifpal] Authenticating keys with a hash sent over a second channel

Nadim Kobeissi nadim at symbolic.software
Sun Jan 5 14:07:36 CET 2020

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for raising this point. After thinking about it for a while, I've
decided that the way that Verifpal treats "force ASSERT passes" (an
internal term I used to describe this scenario) is indeed misleading, and
have made some changes in Verifpal 0.8.4 (which I am about to publish) that
should render your proposed model valid. I think this is the better and
more intuitive way to model such scenarios.

Thanks again for your contributions,

Sent from office