[Verifpal] Verifpal 0.7.0
nadim at symbolic.software
Sun Sep 22 22:27:14 CEST 2019
Verifpal 0.7.0 is now available.
- More work on spotting missed attacks.
- *Grabs an ancient horn* (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsMAX7j1B2s )
- Verifpal testers! I challenge you! Now is the time to treat releases seriously again after the weird transitional marsh that was the 0.6.x branch.
- I really hope the 0.7.0 will stand to scrutiny… we are making progress and I think that now, missed attacks should be at a minimum and analysis should be more correct than ever before.
- Ideally, we will not have any of the weirdness from 0.6.x and it’s even possible we won’t have any weirdness at all.
- Loup Vaillant-David! I especially challenge you!!
Installing and Updating Verifpal
- If you’re fine with running arbitrary scripts in your terminal, you can instantly update like this:
- bash -c 'curl -sL https://verifpal.com/install|bash'
- Or you can download a pre-compiled binary here:
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
Symbolic Software • https://symbolic.software
More information about the Verifpal