[Verifpal] Verifpal 0.5
nadim at symbolic.software
Sun Sep 8 19:16:49 CEST 2019
Verifpal 0.5 is now available.
- Increased analysis speeds by only mutating relevant values.
- Fixed even more parsing errors pointed out by Mike.
Take note of the release notes for the previous version as well, which were
- NEW: nil keyword. Self-explanatory (by popular request).
- NEW: _ can be used to assign anonymous constants (by popular request).
- Fix yet more parsing errors pointed out by Mike.
- More fixes and improvements to authentication queries.
- Added a new hopefully instructional example model:
INSTALLING AND UPDATING
- If you’re fine with running arbitrary scripts in your terminal, you
can instantly update like this:
- bash -c 'curl -sL https://verifpal.com/install|bash'
- Or you can download a pre-compiled binary here:
NOTES ABOUT THIS VERSION
- As usual, please continue your testing, everyone!
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
Symbolic Software • https://symbolic.software
Sent from office
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Verifpal