[Verifpal] Verifpal 0.4.2
nadim at symbolic.software
Sat Sep 7 20:38:04 CEST 2019
Verifpal 0.4.2 is now available.
- Fix parsing errors pointed out by Mike.
- More fixes and improvements based on feedback from Loup Vaillant and Sasha Lapiha.
- Authentication queries where constant is unused by recipient are now invalid.
- Fixed a crash reported by Renaud Lifchitz.
- Small general improvements.
INSTALLING AND UPDATING
- If you’re fine with running arbitrary scripts in your terminal, you can instantly update like this:
- bash -c 'curl -sL https://verifpal.com/install|bash'
- Or you can download a pre-compiled binary here:
NOTES ABOUT THIS VERSION
- Loup, I think this one really needs a closer look from you — I’ve fixed *everything* you’ve pointed out (I hope), but I wonder if you can find more things to break! >:3
- Thank you, Mike, Loup, Sasha and Renaud!
Looking forward to hearing from you all!
Symbolic Software • https://symbolic.software
More information about the Verifpal